Email Merge and Gmail
Last modified: October 15, 2012 by Michelle
To setup your Gmail account to work with our Email Merge feature, use the following settings.
From File>Manage>Email Merge>User, enter the following credentials:
- SMTP: smtp.gmail.com
- User Name: your email address
- Password: your Gmail password
- Port: 587
- Select the check box next to Send emails using SSL encryption
Email Limits for Gmail
- If you are using the free version of Gmail for Business please note you may be restricted to sending 100 emails at a time.
- If you are using the generic Gmail your limit is 2000 emails at a time.