Last modified: September 26, 2013 by Michelle
The purpose of Vendor Management is to provide a web portal for third parties to view job orders and enter candidates directly into your Sendouts database. It allows the “vendor” to maintain candidate profiles and monitor the progress of the candidates they have submitted.
How to Enable:
Contact our Support team and let them know you are interested in the Vendor Management Module. Once the Module is enabled, you will see the Vendor Module appear in your database under the User Module.
There is a set up fee to modify your WebConnect site to allow Vendors access to it. There is also a $10 per month, per Vendor fee for usage. So, if you have 5 Vendors logging in per month, the fee would be $50. You will not be charged for Vendors who do not log in during the billing month.
Each vendor who needs to login to the website must have a vendor record. From this record you can see their contact info, job orders that have been posted to them and the candidates they have submitted.
Once a Vendor record has been entered you create the Vendor posting. This allows you to specify the start date, end date, position title, salary range and job description.
- Go to the JO you want to open up to your Vendors
- Jump to the Vendor Management Anchor (you may have to configure this into your view by using Layout Mode)
- From the Vendor Post area, Click the Posting icon
- Fill out information about your posting
- Click Ok
Now that the Vendor posting has been created you must select which Vendors will be able to see the posting by clicking the Add icon in the Vendors area, just under the Vendor Post area.
What will the Vendors see?
Below is what the vendor will see when they login to your WebConnect site. They can click on any of the hyperlinks to login.
- Candidates Submitted – Displays a list of all candidates you have submitted. Information available for viewing includes Candidate Name, Date Submitted, Company, Job Title, Stage, and Stage Date.
- Jobs Available – Displays a list of all available job orders. Information available for viewing includes Job Number, Position Title, Company, Salary Range, Location, and whether you have submitted a candidate to the job. You can also view details pertaining to a particular position by clicking on the position title.
- Note History — Vendors can create Notes for documented communication within Sendouts. These notes are kept in the Vendor record.
Below is what the vendor will see when they view their available job orders. They can click on the hyperlinks to get more details.
When they click on the position title it gives them the job order details and an option to Submit a NEW Candidate or an Existing Candidate.
- When submitting a NEW Candidate the vendor will enter the name, the vendor fee and any comments that they may have. They also enter a candidate’s resume by uploading a file or by pasting the resume text.
- If they choose to submit an Existing Candidate it allows them to select a candidate from a dropdown list and provide a vendor fee rate for this candidate/job order.
Once they have submitted a candidate to a job order, it creates a match record in Sendouts. The Vendor also has the option to view all of the candidates they have submitted to a job order and see what stage the candidates are on. The candidate summary screen allows the Vendor to view all of their submittals. If they click on the candidate name it will allow them to edit the candidate profile.
On the candidate profile the Vendor can modify the candidates contact info, desired areas, skills, employment history, education, and upload attachments.