Contact Capture brought to you by Broadlook
Last modified: March 20, 2012 by Michelle
Brought to you by Broadlook Technologies, this program allows you to pull contact information from almost any website or document and import it directly into Sendouts.
Our integration with Broadlook allows Sendouts Users to have a 1 (one) year subscription for FREE!
How to Register:
- Go to http://www.broadlook.com/sendouts/
- Click on the Get Contact Capture for Free link
- Follow download instructions
How to Use:
Using Contact Capture is very simple!! Once you have the product downloaded to your computer, you can use the Broadlook example page to play around with the functionality before importing contact information.
- Locate the information you want to bring into Sendouts
- Highlight the information (you can bring in more than 1 contact at a time)
- Click Ctrl + CC on your keyboard
- The information will automatically appear in the form
- Click the Export All… or Export Selected… button to bring the information over into Sendouts
- Follow the prompts by clicking Next and move through each screen
- When the export is complete, you’ll see a pop-up appear in the lower right corner of your monitor confirming how many records were exported
Locate the Imported Contact(s):
- Go to the Module you imported the contacts into
- Select the Power Search tab
- Find the term Creation Method and select Broadlook
- Find the term Entered and select occurred today
- Click Find to run your search
The records will have Contact Capture in the Referred By field to track your methods.