Can I delete a Match?
Last modified: May 17, 2012 by Michelle
You must delete a match from within the Match Record:
- Search for the Match within your Workflow Module
- Highlight the Match within the List
- Click on the Disable Button (located in the Edit Toolbar)
Note: A match can only be disabled if it’s current stage is ‘Match Created’.
If you have advanced the match to any further stages… you will need to follow the below instructions before you can disable the match:
- Open the Match Record
- Within the ‘Stage History’ Grid, Highlight all Stages included [excluding the ‘Match Created’ stage]
- Click on the Delete Stage icon
- You will be warned that we will also delete any associated activities to these stages — Click YES
- After you have deleted all stages [excluding the ‘Match Created’ stage] you can Disable the Match Record by clicking on the Disable Button
Note: If you just need to change the AM or RC on the Match, you can do that without having to Disable the record, click HERE to learn how.