Top 10 Sendouts Reports
Last modified: April 12, 2012 by Michelle
There are some Reports that are used more frequently than others, our TOP 10 Sendouts Reports are:
1. JO: Workflow Activity – this report is the most popular report in Sendouts and gives a snapshot of all the match activity associated with a JO, along with some basic JO information.
- TIP — To display all your Open JO’s, run the report with a wide enough date range to make sure all of your JO’s are included (ex. 1/1/2000 – Today’s date), then in the JO Status filter, select Open [remove AM, check cancelled and rejected]
2. JO: Activity – this report gives a current or historical view of they stage activity on a JO. This report allows you to see how many CN’s were advanced to each stage
3. JO: Life Span – use this report to gauge your efficiency when it comes to working JO’s. The report displays the number of days it takes to reach each stage for the first time.
- TIP — You can filter the results by CO, JO Account Manager or JO Recruiter to view the effectiveness for individual accounts or employees
4. EM: Activity by Account Manager – this report displays basic metrics for AM’s. Only one AM is listed per page and the stage activity counts pull from match records where they are the AM of the Match.
5. EM: Activity by Recruiter – this report is similar to the AM report, but pulls from the Match Recruiter
6. EM: Activity For Firm – this report lists all employees (Users) on the same page allowing you to quickly compare activity across your firm. This report is nice because you are able to see everything in one quick glance.
- TIP — When you select both the Include AM Activity and Include RC Activity filters, it will only count a stage once if the employee is both the AM and the RC on the Match.
7. MT: Stage Summary Expanded Reports – these reports provide the details behind the employee (User) activity. If you run the report with the Include Historical Stages filter checked, it will give you a summary of all the stage activity for the specified date range. The same matches will appear under multiple stages if they were advanced during the date range.
- TIP — If you run the report without the Include Historical Stages filter checked, it will give a snapshot of an employee’s (User’s) pending matches. Be sure to use a wide enough date range to include all of their current activity.
8. CN: Candidates on Assignment – this report gives a summary of all you placements made within a date range, based off the placement start date.
- TIP — To see who is currently On Assignment, select a wide enough date range to make sure all your Contract Placements are included. Also check the Displayed Placed Contract Only filter, which limits the results to matches where the current stage is Placed Contract also, the Display most recent placement on match filter, which displays the most recent placement including the most recent rate for the CN. When someone finishes an assignment, advance their match to the Contract Complete stage and they will be removed from this report.
9. JO: Placements by Referral Source – this report groups all of your placements by the Candidate Referral Source field. The referral source is a custom field that an Admin can set up in the Custom Lists (File>Manage>Custom Lists). This report is nice because is allows you to see which campaigns are working and which ones are not.
10. Dropdown Reports – you also have the ability to run searches and run reports based on the search results. This Report Menu is located along the top of Sendouts. You have the ability to run a List report or an List Expanded report. You also have the option to Export to a CSV.