How to use WebConnect
Last modified: November 8, 2012 by Michelle
Using our WebConnect integration is actually very simple! Once the link is Live on your website, it is time to start getting JO’s out there! Before using WebConnect, an Admin will need to setup a few preferences, please refer HERE to setup your WebConnect site.
Watch our video HERE on how to use your WebConnect site.
Step 1: Post Jobs out to your Site
Once you have your website and preferences configured, it’s time to start posting JO’s out to WebConnect. To do this, take the following steps:
- From Sendouts, go to a JO you’d like to post out to your WebConnect site. Jump to the Job Post Anchor, click on the Add New Icon, and select WebConnect
- The posting box will then appear. Most of the information will auto populate based on the information you had indicated in your Job Order, however, if you want to change the information that is posted out to your website, you can do so from this box.
NOTE: If you change information within this posting box, it WILL NOT change the information in your JO Record, it will ONLY change the information that is posted out to your website.
- Click Ok to save this information and close the posting box. It is VERY IMPORTANT that you click SAVE EDITS within the JO after you complete the information in the posting box!! Once you click SAVE EDITS, your JO will be posted out on your WebConnect site, and your posting will be classified as ‘Live’. This means that your posting was successful.
Step 2: Create Notifications
Now that you have some JO’s posted out to your site, hopefully, you’ll start directing traffic there and CN’s will begin applying via WebConnect. You can be notified of when a new CN applies by taking advantage of our Event Subscriptions. These subscriptions allow you to see when new activity occurs through WebConnect. To set these up, take the following steps:
- Go to the User Module and search for your name. Open your record and jump to the Event Subscriptions Anchor.
- Click on the Add New Icon and select which event to be notified of. NOTE: The events with word ‘WebConnect’ in front, are the ones you’ll choose from.
- Then select an ‘Action’. You can choose to be notified via an email or by a notification that will be created within Sendouts.